Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Kingsley Drive, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1375973
Home in Knollwood Heights Mauldin SC
This beautiful home is looking for a new owner! Picture yourself living just minutes from downtown Greenville in this quiet, established neighborhood of Knollwood Heights. This home is a unique find and EXCEPTIONAL value and WILL NOT LAST long. Conveniently located near I-85 and ICAR. The home has been updated with fresh neutral paint throughout, new HVAC, ceramic tile, laminate on main level. As you enter the home you’ll find your large living room with vaulted ceilings and windows bringing in lovely natural light. The kitchen is fitted with electric appliances, a walk-in pantry ,and view to your large backyard. Through the kitchen you’ll enter the formal dining room where the wood burning fireplace sits. This cozy space is perfect for family dinners and hosting parties. Attached is the sun room which has endless options of use. Step on out to the deck and enjoy the quiet tranquil setting where you can walk down to the creek or enjoy the spacious tree-lined backyard. It is a wonderful place to unwind after a long day. The laundry room is conveniently located on main level as well as one bedroom and a full bath. Upstairs you’ll find 2 additional bedrooms, a hall bathroom and the master bedroom. The spacious master bedroom is suited with a full bath and multiple closets. The owners have loved and nurtured this home and are looking for the perfect new owners who will love and appreciate everything the home and area have to offer. Award winning schools, No HOA and conveniently located. Don't miss your chance of making this home Your Home!
- MLS® #1375973
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Sofia Redovian
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address115 Kingsley Drive
- SubdivisionKnollwood Heights
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Parquet
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Price Change History for 115 Kingsley Drive, Mauldin, SC (MLS® #1375973)
|Price Reduced (from $225,000)||$219,000||$6,000 (2.67%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2018 at 9:01am CDT.