Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Perry Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1376106
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
One of Three New Single Family Homes Located in the Historic West End and one block from the Greenville Drive Ballfield. Just a short walk to Falls Park, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, or the future New City Mayberry Park breaking ground in Spring of 2018. Homes will be brick and hardi plank and the homes will have two car garages. Hardwood floors, Engerywise Stainless Appliances, granite counter tops, Walk in Master with subway tile shower, coffered ceiling, gas lanterns on the front porch and upgraded finishes. Rare opportunity to own a new construction single family home this close to Main Street! Prices start at $595,000 for 2,500 square feet.
- MLS® #1376106
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWindows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Shawn Thomas
- Listing Office:New City Development & Realty
- Address16 Perry Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesStand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Price Change History for 16 Perry Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1376106)
|Price Reduced (from $649,000)||$648,000||$1,000 (0.15%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 4:16am CST.