Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
331 Algonquin Trail, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1376186
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Situated in the exclusive Bellhaven Village at Hollingsworth Park, this spacious home welcomes you with plenty of space for family and friends. This home has all of the updates and character you desire and Hollingsworth Park offers a wealth of amenities such as a large park, sidewalks, a neighborhood restaurant and more! Come inside to be greeted by an open floor plan and gorgeous hardwoods throughout the main level living areas. You’ll love the detail around every corner such as the trey ceiling in the foyer, wainscoting in the dining room, and beautiful granite in the kitchen. The kitchen also features a stunning center island, custom cabinetry, and stainless-steel appliances. The breakfast area and great room boast abundant natural light with a wall of windows, and a stacked stone fireplace with gas logs. With 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths, this home has plenty of space for family and friends. The guest bed and bath on the main level could double as a master on main level. Upstairs you’ll find the master suite which includes an octagonal trey ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets, and a garden tub with a separate walk-in shower. Also upstairs are three additional bedrooms with two full baths. Make the house feel like home with the 2 bonus rooms – one above the garage, and one on the third floor. Use one as a private suite and one as a man cave, home theatre, or art room! Along with the space for entertaining inside, your guests will love the covered patio in the back. Grab a cup of coffee in the morning and enjoy the front porch in your quaint neighborhood. This home has ample storage throughout with a two car garage featuring an extra parking pad. Hollingsworth Park is conveniently located to all that Greenville has to offer. From the best shopping, dining, and schools in Greenville, to easy access to I-385 and I-85, don't miss your chance to live in this special neighborhood.
- MLS® #1376186
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Mallorie Hubber
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address331 Algonquin Trail
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2018 at 9:46am CST.