Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
347 Pimlico Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1376442
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
Previous contract had a contingency on a home for sale that never sold. Only reason this home has been on the market for so long. Contract was executed back in November 2018. Great Opportunity to get into Gower Estates and customize your home! This one level, brick ranch has 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Upon entering there is a slate tiled foyer open to the dining room, living room and sunroom. Going into the family room, you will find a large brick wall with a gas log fireplace open to the kitchen. Off of the kitchen is a laundry room and huge walk-in pantry/storage room. On the other end of the house you will find the owners suite with a full bathroom, double vanities and two closets. The two guest rooms share a hall bathroom and both have hardwood floors under the carpet. Off the back of the living room and family rooms is a large sunroom overlooking the wooded and fenced backyard. With some updating and landscaping, this home will shine again as the floorplan allows for a lot of options! Come see this and create your dream home! Sold As-Is and inspections are on file!
- MLS® #1376442
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Kiersten Bell
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address347 Pimlico Road
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 347 Pimlico Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1376442)
|Price Reduced||$294,900||$20,100 (6.38%)|
|Price Reduced||$315,000||$2,500 (0.79%)|
|Price Reduced||$317,500||$2,400 (0.75%)|
|Price Reduced||$319,900||$5,000 (1.54%)|
|Price Reduced||$324,900||$5,000 (1.52%)|
|Show More (4)|
|Price Reduced||$329,900||$5,100 (1.52%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $350,000)||$335,000||$15,000 (4.29%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 10:01pm CDT.