Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Capell Drive, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1376979
Home in None Pelzer SC
44 Acres, Two Homes, barns and your own pond! What more could you want to make your farm dream come true? This one family owned farm is ready for you to make it your own! As you enter the foyer of the main house you will notice the beautiful hardwood floors that flow throughout most of the home. A large, bright living room and formal dining room welcome you inside. The kitchen and den with its wood burning fireplace and new French doors give to a lovely view of your new property. A large patio allows for outdoor grilling and entertaining with an area of fenced yard. There’s plenty of storage downstairs in the walk out basement that also leads out to the fenced yard. The master suite features an attached bathroom and walk in closet. Two more bedrooms and a large bathroom complete this portion of the home. A huge laundry room and office with separate entrance are located as you walk through the two-car garage off of the kitchen. This area is perfect for your own home business which allows clients and visitors to come to your home, but not be in your home! Have family you want close by, need a business space, place for out of town guests or an investment property? Then this is the property for you! Walk outside and follow a shady path to the second home (approximately 880 Sq. FT.) with a den, kitchen, dining area, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a newly installed roof. Beautiful walnut, pecan, fig and magnolia trees surround these homes. An outbuilding and barn are perfect for your animals, tractor, four wheelers or for working on cars. The possibilities are endless as there are no known restrictions! Walk a short path to find the peace of your own private pond and you may sneak up on a deer or two. Bring your horses, animals and ATVs and call this home! Located centrally between Anderson, Greenville and Easley with Anderson District One Schools makes this the perfect location! Only 12-15 miles to Anderson, Greenville or Easley. Come see all this truly unique property has to offer today!
- MLS® #1376979
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Durham
- Listing Office:Charles H. Knight, Llc
- Address100 Capell Drive
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryWest Pelzer
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 6:31am CDT.