Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 High Bluff Court, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1377161
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
This unique house is situated on 9.69 acres at an elevation of 2400 feet inside the famous Cliffs Valley, conveniently located between Greenville, SC and Hendersonville, NC. Incomparable views of the South Carolina foothills including Caesar’s Head, Paris Mountain and both the Cliffs Valley and Mountain Park golf courses. Accessible and comfortable indoor/outdoor living are found throughout. Custom built oversized double mahogany doors fitted with antique German glass panes open to an expansive great room with beamed ceiling, Mexican limestone fireplace with a wood burning or gas fireplace and western views. The two-stage ten-foot deep piazzas floored with Tennessee crab orchard stone not only provide elegance but shaded afternoon sunsets and low maintenance. Expansive family living area with beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen, breakfast room and den with fireplace open to the piazza on one side and a cozy English garden on another. Hardwood and porcelain tile flooring. Maple and cherry cabinetry. Lower level includes media, game room, a second kitchen, two bedrooms with adjoining baths and a 500-sf bonus room. Other features include: a whole house sound system, central vacuum, five high efficiency heat pumps, all with humidifiers, three car garage and large storage areas. You will find spectacular architecture highlighted and enhanced by attention to every detail including structural stability and lush landscaping. Paramount in citing, designing, constructing and landscaping of this six-bedroom 9,000 square-foot six-bedroom house was high quality, low maintenance materials to ensure comfortable easy mountain-top living. Brick and stone are used in combination with architectural shingles and copper roof accents to accentuate the significance of this special location. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with this property. Membership at one Cliffs neighborhood provides access to all seven mountain and lake gated communities in North and South Carolina.
- MLS® #1377161
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Steep, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Clark Kent
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address16 High Bluff Court
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 7:16am CDT.