Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Doveridge Drive, Columbus NC, 28722 MLS® #1378265
Home in Other Columbus NC
Turnkey 2012 Custom Built Home with open floor plan in Derbyshire, an Exclusive Gated Equestrian Community in the heart of Horse Country! High Speed fiber optic cable & internet, natural gas, public water make this high-end subdivision a rare find! Pristine 4 BR, 3.5 bath Custom home with high end finishes throughout. Dream kitchen with pantry, custom island with seating and separate dining area. Charming living room with cathedral ceiling and a stone fireplace. Fabulous outdoor living spaces include an in-ground pool with covered porch, expansive terrace and cozy fire pit.Quality and attention to detail throughout this home make it a must see! 2 car garage includes another 300 feet of space just waiting for your finishing touches. Derbyshire homeowners can lease stalls in the Community Barn, which offers private paddocks, riding ring and round pen, and access to miles of CETA and FETA equestrian trails. Have it all!
- MLS® #1378265
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Horses Permitted, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Linda Tinkler
- Listing Office:Mountain Property Group Llc
- Address110 Doveridge Drive
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Wine Chiller
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 5:46am CDT.