Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
240 Laurel Circle, Columbus NC, 28722 MLS® #1378581
Home in Other Columbus NC
Your friends will be envious of this Persimmon Hill address, one of Polk County's more highly regarded communities. This ranch house sets perfectly into the peaceful setting: 3 bed and 3 bath, large living room with wood burning FP, separate dining room for proper entertaining, a den for relaxing and large sun room to enjoy the view over your private 7.5 acres. This house has been meticulously maintained and it shows. New floors throughout the living areas. Kitchen has new appliances, granite counter top and tile floor. The basement has a cedar closet and is large, dry and air conditioned to control cold, heat and humidity. Top it off by looking out from your rooftop terrace.
- MLS® #1378581
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Kirk Bowden
- Listing Office:Walker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address240 Laurel Circle
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Washer, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Price Change History for 240 Laurel Circle, Columbus, NC (MLS® #1378581)
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$39,100 (8.91%)|
|Price Reduced (from $464,000)||$439,000||$25,000 (5.39%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 8:01am CDT.