Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
240 Laurel Circle, Columbus NC, 28722 MLS® #1378581
Home in Other Columbus NC
Look no further...this picturesque, meticulously maintained expanded ranch set on a private 7.5 acre wooded is all you need and more. Boasting 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths (2 en suites). Newly renovated kitchen with chef-worthy gas stove (5 burners / 1.5 ovens), granite countertops, tile backsplash, french door fridge, and tile floor serve a beautiful proper dining room with built-ins. Relaxation and views abound in both the sunroom and upper terrace. In the colder weather, sit by the fireplace in the spacious living room, or take a few steps to relax in the den to watch your favorite movie. New carpeting and floors throughout. Basement is climate controlled and has a cedar closet.
- MLS® #1378581
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Kirk Bowden
- Listing Office:Walker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address240 Laurel Circle
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Washer, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Price Change History for 240 Laurel Circle, Columbus, NC (MLS® #1378581)
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$39,100 (8.91%)|
|Price Reduced (from $464,000)||$439,000||$25,000 (5.39%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 2:31pm CDT.