Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1001 Drakes Crossing, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1379322
Home in Drakes Field Anderson SC
Reduced over $10,000 - now $258,875 with quick closing! Former builder model now available for purchase. Our popular Emerson split-plan ranch offers great one-level living with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths down, and a bonus bedroom and bath up. This bright, open design features formal dining just off the foyer, opening to the vaulted great room and it's direct vent fireplace with raised hearth and stacked stone surround. The kitchen includes a center island, spacious pantry and stainless appliances. The kitchen is open to the breakfast room and a sun-bright keeping room with access to the covered patio. A tray ceiling adds a touch of luxury to the large owners' bedroom on the main floor. Luxury continues in the owners' bath, with a soaking tub with a plant shelf, separate shower, private water closet and his-and-her sinks. Stairs lead to a fourth bedroom over the garage, with its own full bath and walk in closet. This flexible space is perfect for visiting guests, home office, hobbies, media room, man cave and even a boomerang child. There's plenty of storage, with a walk in closet in every bedroom, a deep garage with a storage niche, and walk-in attic storage just off the upstairs bedroom. Outside, there's a columned front porch as well as a covered patio on the rear, with generous space for indoor-outdoor living. There's a huge back yard, and plenty of room between neighbors. All this, just off Hwy. 28 in Anderson, with a short drive to Clemson Boulevard conveniences, I-85, Clemson, and nearby Lake Hartwell.
- MLS® #1379322
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Linda Horner
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address1001 Drakes Crossing
- SubdivisionDrakes Field
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 1001 Drakes Crossing, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1379322)
|Price Reduced||$258,875||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced (from $269,375)||$259,375||$10,000 (3.71%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 4:46am CDT.