Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Hidden Hills Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1379437
Home in Chanticleer Towns Greenville SC
Charming traditional home located on the prestigious Chanticleer Golf Course just minutes to Greenville Health System, Augusta Road’s amenities and beautiful downtown Greenville. 112 Hidden Hills Drive, nestled on one of the largest lots in Chanticleer Towns, underwent a major expansion in 1995 by renowned Jack Thacker of Traditional Concepts. This two owner home features two master suites – one first floor master and one second floor master – and a flexible floorplan perfect for entertaining. The main level offers a guest bedroom with attached bath, a luxurious master suite with cozy sitting room, spa-like master bath, and large walk-in closet. Also located on the main level are a large dining room, formal living room with gas fireplace; breakfast room, and sunroom with gas fireplace and handsome brick flooring. Renovated in 2011, the gourmet kitchen features a secondary prep area (bar, sink, 2nd dishwasher) tile flooring, gorgeous premium blue granite countertops, marble subway tile backsplash, and high-end stainless appliances to include: Electrolux fridge (2015), Danby wine fridge, Thermador convection oven, range with gas cooktop, separate wall oven and dishwasher. Even the washer and dryer will stay with the house. The den is conveniently located off the kitchen with masonry gas fireplace with patio doors that access the incredible courtyard garden. Above the den with private stairwell access is a fabulous second master suite or guest retreat with loads of closet space and a beautiful well-appointed master bath with skylight. Also located upstairs are two large bedrooms with a shared bath. The bathrooms in this exquisite home have recently been updated with beautiful granite countertops. This home is sunny and bright with great windows and views of the golf course and gardens. The outdoor living offers a private courtyard-style patio space with manicured, lush surroundings. A built-in gas grill is located on the opposite side of the house from the patio. BONUS – New architectural roof installed (2018). Only a few minutes to the pro shop of the award-winning Chanticleer golf course, community pool and tennis courts. This home is in excellent condition! Zoned for the award-winning Augusta Circle Elementary, Hughes Middle and Greenville High.
- MLS® #1379437
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, On Golf Course, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Virginia Hayes
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address112 Hidden Hills Drive
- SubdivisionChanticleer Towns
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 112 Hidden Hills Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1379437)
|Price Reduced (from $725,000)||$695,000||$30,000 (4.14%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 4:16pm CST.