Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Caesars Pointe, Cleveland SC, 29635 MLS® #1379569
Home in The Pointe at Cliff Ridge Cleveland SC
AMAZING property! $200K reduction! First-time offering at The Pointe at Cliff Ridge. Location, location, location. Nestled in a gated, yet understated community with only five home-sites, ranging from 5-8 acres, this mountain retreat at 3000 feet elevation is a rare find. Strategically located near the highest point in South Carolina: 45 minutes to spectacular Downtown Greenville, SC – 30 minutes to Brevard, NC – 45 minutes to Hendersonville, NC – 1 hour to CLEMSON, SC – 3 hours to Atlanta, GA. Custom designed and constructed in 2010, this gorgeous mountain home is casually elegant with master on main and five additional bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom. The home’s exterior features over 700 feet of covered screen porch overlooking long-distance sunrise views. The view-side yard is irrigated, fenced (for pets) and showcases a rock waterfall. Trails on the property lead to natural springs, which can access hundreds of miles of trails in the Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area. Caesar’s Head, SC is an historic mountain retreat area, enjoyed for hundreds of years by people from all over the world. For many years, residents of the “low country” (SC coast) would travel to Caesar’s Head to escape the sweltering heat and mosquitoes. Temperatures are normally 10-15 degrees cooler than nearby cities off of the mountain. This home is sold fully-furnished (less a few personal effects) to make this, truly, immediately useable by its new owner(s). The property is bordered on two sides by thousands of acres of protected state park property. Nearby Caesar’s Head State Park offers hundreds of miles of hiking trails. Nearby DuPont State Forest offers over 10,000 acres with hiking and biking trails, four major waterfalls and has been featured in numerous blockbuster movies. Incredible recreational opportunities nearby: hiking, fly fishing, horseback riding, kayaking. The area has become a magnet for cyclists from all over the world. This home also includes a residential lot located inside the community of Cliff Ridge, which will allow access to a gorgeous clubhouse, 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, playground – all within a short golf cart ride. A true legacy property…
- MLS® #1379569
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Private Roads
- Garage CapacityNone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Generator
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Mountain, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tom Marchant
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address126 Caesars Pointe
- SubdivisionThe Pointe at Cliff Ridge
- Zip Code29635
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 4:01pm CDT.