Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
232 Sassafras Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1379828
Home in Hornbuckle Easley SC
Welcome Home to this beautiful 4 Bedroom 2.5 bath home qualifies for USDA financing. Home boast new carpet throughout, freshly painted and move in ready, just waiting for its new owners. Hornbuckle subdivision features a large private pool and clubhouse nestled in the Powdersville community. Great location 5 miles from Easley, 15 mins to downtown Greenville, 15 mins to Anderson. Close to restaurants, shopping, hospitals and churches. Home is in much desired, award-winning Anderson Dist. 1 Schools. Call today for a private showing.
- MLS® #1379828
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Karen Stokes
- Listing Office:Jackson Stanley Realtors
- Address232 Sassafras Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 232 Sassafras Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1379828)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$223,000||$6,000 (2.62%)|
|Price Reduced||$229,000||$6,000 (2.55%)|
|Price Reduced||$235,000||$4,000 (1.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$239,000||$4,000 (1.65%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $253,000)||$243,000||$10,000 (3.95%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 5:16am CDT.