Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
410 Pinckney Street, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1380096
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
This adorable 3/2 bungalow has been renovated from top to bottom and is walking distance to downtown Greenville! You’ll love the open floor plan, the bright kitchen and the large master bedroom with its en-suite bathroom. The back patio overlooks a private backyard and the front porch is a perfect spot to enjoy the neighborhood.
- MLS® #1380096
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Heather Durbin
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address410 Pinckney Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 410 Pinckney Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1380096)
|Price Reduced||$289,000||$20,000 (6.47%)|
|Price Reduced (from $322,900)||$309,000||$13,900 (4.30%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 5:31pm CST.