Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Hiawatha Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1380143
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
Priced below appraisal value! With current appraisal in hand. Rare find in Botany Woods, one of Greenville's most sought after neighborhoods! This brick ranch has been expanded from its original design to feature wide open rooms with plenty of space. Hardwood floors throughout this home. Plenty of light with large windows, especially in the main living area open to the kitchen. Living room features a large painted brick, wood-burning fireplace, built-in storage and a built-in desk. The back yard and large deck is perfect for relaxing and entertaining! The location is centrally located and within 10 minutes of almost any part of Greenville! Botany Woods is perfect for young couples, families, or retired couples alike! The pool and picnic area bring the whole community together. This home is full of character and charm surrounded by great neighbors with a great sense of community in a wonderful location! All of which is difficult to find today! Don't miss out on this Greenville Gem!
- MLS® #1380143
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Allison Johns
- Listing Office:Resource Realty Group
- Address33 Hiawatha Drive
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 33 Hiawatha Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1380143)
|Price Increased||$325,000||$6,500 (2.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$318,500||$1,500 (0.47%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $329,000)||$320,000||$9,000 (2.74%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2019 at 12:01am CST.