Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
714 Arlington Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1380234
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
Enjoy downtown living at an amazing price. This home is just a short distance to St. Francis Hospital and Greenville's fabulous West End and is full of charm and character. The Master Suite with walk-in closet offer total privacy and lots of space to relax and unwind from a busy day. Cooking for family or friends will be that much sweeter in the new kitchen with beautiful counter tops and black stainless appliances. After dinner, the covered porch and patio will definitely be favorite spots to enjoy the evening. With lots parking and a fenced yard, this home offers both privacy and convenience in a neighborhood that is increasing in value by the day. Have you just found your new home?
- MLS® #1380234
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- Listing Agent:Wendy Turner
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address714 Arlington Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Price Change History for 714 Arlington Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1380234)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $285,000)||$278,000||$7,000 (2.46%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 5:31pm CST.