Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
805 Crescent Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1380306
Home in Alta Vista Greenville SC
In the heart of Alta Vista, one of Greenville’s most desirable neighborhoods, this Crescent Avenue beauty is surrounded by some of Greenville’s finest homes . Large mature trees and a .58 acre corner lot welcome you home. You will feel the immediate ambience as you enter onto the circular driveway of pavers surrounded by the expansive lush green lawns. You are greeted by double front doors into the grand, marbled floored foyer. It is the ten foot ceilings and the impressive, rich 17” moldings that set the tone for your gracious lifestyle for your family. Your large living room, dining room, family room, and kitchen open off of the foyer. These rooms flow beautifully for large family living and entertaining. You have 6 bedrooms, 5 and ½ baths, a lower level that is your dream wine room and a temperature controlled wine cellar with racks to hold 942 bottles and room for more. Your dream home has three fireplaces with one ideally located in the master suite. Your spacious kitchen with breakfast room has top of the line Viking appliances and a Thermador downdraft cook top in the center island. The first floor has a bedroom and full bath plus an office with a bar that opens out to the trex deck with outdoor fireplace. Two staircases , front and back , take you to the second floor where you find 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, one being your elegant master suite. The second floor also has a handsome office /library surrounded by floor to ceiling mahogany shelving. The laundry is conveniently located on the second floor. The third floor is the 6th bedroom with a full bath. You may prefer this large flexible space for an exercise room, playroom, whatever is your heart’s desire. Your home has expansive windows across the back that overlook the view of the tiered patio back yard. This home is move in ready and waiting to welcome you home to your new address, 805 Crescent Avenue. This location is walking distance to the Caine Halter Y, easy bike ride to famed Cleveland Park connecting to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, close to Augusta Road shopping and Greenville’s magical Downtown. Location, location, location.
- MLS® #1380306
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Sump Pump
- Listing Agent:Valerie Miller
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address805 Crescent Avenue
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete, Marble
- ElementarySara Collins
Price Change History for 805 Crescent Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1380306)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 5:01pm CST.