Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Belmont Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1380813
Home in McDaniel Heights Greenville SC
Beautiful large 4 bedroom cottage style bungalow located on a corner lot in the Alta vista area. Rare to find in this area, a 2 car detached garage with slate stone path leading to home. Kitchen renovated along with second level added in 2004. Wonderful bricked covered front porch with swing. Entering home, find a traditional floor plan with private living room and dining room. Den accesses kitchen with cement counter tops, marble back splash, drop zone and plenty of natural light. From den, walk out to covered porch with installed heaters, pull down screens, and privacy view of beautiful backyard and built in fire pit. Hardwoods throughout main level with a private study (built in cabinets, shiplap accented walls) and master on main. Master closet and bath renovated in 2011 with marble vanities, tiled shower, stand alone tub. 3 bedrooms on second level with bonus and huge laundry. Walk in attic and orange wall in jack and Jill bath are plumbed for future Reno. Unfinished basement perfect for ping pong and storage. Bike/walk to downtown. Show before this one goes!
- MLS® #1380813
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Linda O'brien
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address112 Belmont Avenue
- SubdivisionMcDaniel Heights
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2018 at 4:31pm CST.