Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Alene Hills Way, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1382347
Home in None Anderson SC
Bring your clients out today to visit this well located estate. As you enter the gated entrance, you will pass the beautiful 28 acres of pasture with a professional 12 stall barn with wash rack, separate office, 3 garages for hay and feed storage. The front and rear elevations of the house is captivating. The entryway is gorgeous with hardwood floors, hardwood treads stairway, and one of a kind rear facing overlooks really gives this traditional plan an updated feel. You can see through to the gourmet kitchen that will please the most distinguished chef. The view out the windows take in the southern beauty and pool area along the backyard. The den is huge/open and a fireplace that will be great for entertaining that opens to a very large back deck. On the far side of the main level is a master suite that will make you feel as though you are in your own private resort along with an attached flex room that could be used for office/study/nursery. Downstairs has two additional bedrooms, flex room, storage, huge bonus, kitchenette, den, and office that looks onto the perfectly positioned pool.. The grounds will surely not disappoint with a huge barn that has additional storage that will meet the standards of the most discriminating equestrian. If you are looking for a private estate that is also convenient, this is it. Offers a diverse array of uses including farming, woodworking, collecting, hunting, horseback riding, camping, four-wheeling, or just getting away to enjoy the outdoor pursuits. Make an appointment today and make this your new home. Your backyard is a playground.....Amazing!
- MLS® #1382347
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Shaun Murphy
- Listing Office:Southern Realtor Associates
- Address110 Alene Hills Way
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete, Marble
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete, Marble
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:31am CDT.