Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Evening Mist Court, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1383454
Home in Rainwater Duncan SC
Welcome to Rainwater! Final Lots available in this Award Winning School District 5 Community. Very convenient location to access Hwy 290, I-85, I-26, and Tyger River Park. Rainwater offers convenience to Greenville and Spartanburg with easy access to Greenville Spartanburg International Airport, Woodruff Road Area, plus the Downtown areas of Greenville, Greer and Spartanburg which feature Premier Dining, Shopping and Entertainment! Welcome to the Fleetwood floor plan. This craftsman style 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home offers so much. Where to begin? As you enter the home, you will be impressed with the vast 2-story foyer that shows off the oak rails with iron spindles. View the large Dining Room with Chair rail and picture Frame look. Cozy up in the Great room by the Gas Fireplace with Gas Logs. There's both formal and casual dining in this home. The open kitchen features loads of cabinet and counter space including an island-bar. Stainless steel gas range, built-in microwave, and dishwasher are included. The kitchen tile backsplash enhances the kitchen cabinetry and granite tops. Hardwood floors run throughout the main living areas of the home. Upstairs features the owner's suite with full bath, double sinks, separate shower and garden tub, ceramic tile floor, and walk-in closet. Two spacious bedrooms upstairs and bonus room with closet. The 4th bedroom is located downstairs. The Fleetwood also has double carriage style garage doors for a prestigious look. Don't miss out on this amazing home! Prices and options are subject to change without notice. Visit Rainwater today!
- MLS® #1383454
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Melinda Belanger
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address401 Evening Mist Court
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 401 Evening Mist Court, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1383454)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Increased||$258,071||$2,000 (0.78%)|
|Price Increased (from $254,071)||$256,071||$2,000 (0.79%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 1:46am CDT.