Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
615 Summit Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1383552
Home in North Main Greenville SC
New Price! Quaint bungalow downtown Greenville with amazing fenced in yard. This cute 3 bedroom 2 full bath home offers hardwood floors throughout, charm of downtown living, smooth ceilings, large kitchen with granite counters, backsplash, awesome back deck for entertaining, and endless storage in the basement area with a 1 car garage. This home is move-in-ready. Schedule your private tour today.
- MLS® #1383552
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing Agent:Nicholas Hammett
- Listing Office:Wondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address615 Summit Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Price Change History for 615 Summit Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1383552)
|Price Reduced||$275,000||$5,000 (1.79%)|
|Price Reduced (from $285,000)||$280,000||$5,000 (1.75%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 9:16am CDT.