Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
817 Waterwalk Court, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1383710
Home in River Falls Pla Duncan SC
This 3500+ sq ft home is situated in a the luxurious community of River Falls Plantation offering a private cul-de-sac lot, finished basement and yes, even your very own wine cellar. If luxury and affordability are on your list this beauty should not be missed. From its very first impression to the finer details you are sure to be amazed with this property coming to market. The vast open floor plan invites you in with vaulted ceilings, a soothing warm fireplace, opening into the sun/breakfast room with loads of natural light and carrying you over to the exquisite updated kitchen, you'll immediately feel right at home. Beautiful upgraded cabinets and hardware accentuates the highly sought after stainless steel appliance package with the very desirable five burner gas range. The formal dining room fulfills all your traditional desires boasting crown molding, chair rail, with shadowboxing perfect for holiday and family events. The always requested master ensuite located on the main level is exactly what you need to live your most efficient relaxing life after those long days at the office. Its walk in bathroom with his and hers sinks, large tub and stand alone shower with separate water closet is ideal and a well planned layout. Upstairs you will find two very suitable bedrooms for family and overnight guests with an enormous bonus room for the kids getaway or an excellent option for an office. Make your way down to the basement where you will enjoy cool nights in the summers to take in a movie or exemplary for an in law suite. You'll find a wonderfully sized bedroom and a fully customized bathroom quintessential for a weekly or monthly guest. Be sure to step into your very own custom designed climate controlled wine cellar sure to be a hit when showing off your new home. This property also boasts loads of storage on this level spanning the length on the home being utilized by the current owner as a wonderful workshop. Last but not least is the outdoor space in this home which in every way sells itself. From the fenced in yard, elevated composite deck, paver patio and even its exquisite water feature with serene views of the yearly foliage this backyard will hands down surpass all you will encounter in comparison.
- MLS® #1383710
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing Agent:Joe Blackton
- Listing Office:Blackton Property Partners
- Address817 Waterwalk Court
- SubdivisionRiver Falls Pla
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 817 Waterwalk Court, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1383710)
|Price Reduced||$359,900||$10,000 (2.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $384,900)||$369,900||$15,000 (3.90%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:31am CDT.