Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Pepperwood Drive, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1383790
Home in Leacroft Greenville SC
Environmentally friendly home! 31 Solar Panels installed, complete with a 10 year warranty. Solar Panels installed, complete with a 10 year warranty. Are you looking for a large home(2927 sq ft) with plenty of outside space in an established subdivision? This is the home! The home has been pristinely cared for, and it shows beautifully. Large rooms, and a nice open feel in the living room/kitchen area. Almost an acre lot with a beautiful view. GREAT SCHOOLS! • Thirty one solar panels installed on the roof on the south side of the house, with photovoltaic inverter and bi-directional meter installed by Blue Ridge Electric. Rain Bird sprinkler system that covers front yard, both sides of he house and one fourth of the back yard. Composite deck, aprox 300 sq. ft.(Trex) Fist floor a/c unit installed in 2013 and top floor a/c unit installed in 2018. Granite countertops Furniture and appliances that the seller can consider including in the price: • Jennair double door refrigerator • Desk and book shelves in study room • Family room sofa, loveseat and tables • Master bedroom set • Two twin bed frames and mattresses
- MLS® #1383790
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Playground, Pool, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Hally Postlewaite
- Listing Office:Joy Real Estate
- Address110 Pepperwood Drive
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Solar
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 11:31am CDT.