Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
118 Sorrento Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1384242
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
Drastically reduced! Priced below appraisal! This is an extraordinary value!! This exquisite 'All-Stone' exterior European Country HOME HAS 8400 Sq. ft. HEATED LIVING SPACE out of 13,246 total sq. ft. sitting on 1.23 acres.Beautifully designed with superior construction, extraordinary energy efficiency, and with no expense barred. Make sure to click the 360 degree Virtual Tour button-A Must See!Breath taking views of the N.C. mountains 30 miles away and into Georgia! While only 5 minutes from downtown restaurants,shopping and entertainment in a gated European style community. The details and finishes are unrivaled in this custom builder's personal home that he and his wife personally designed. The home features the Master on the main level, 6 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths, 5 natural gas fireplaces, 2 separate oversized garages accommodating 5 cars, trucks or toys. The estate has all the extra rooms and amenities you would expect. As you enter you see soaring 22' ceilings and in the entry and great room with a large custom designed fireplace, not to mention a winding staircase and catwalk with wrought iron railings. The home was designed with growing older in mind, with a 3 story elevator and 3' wide doorways throughout for wheelchair access. There is a library with 13' coffered ceilings, and an office with full bath, theatre room with 5 leather recliners, hearth room in kitchen with stone fireplace, sunroom, and a music room that could easily be converted into a wine cellar. It also has a workout room, a conditioned workshop, a gardener's room, and a large spacious lower level family room with a stone fireplace. Next to the family room is a kitchen and bar with wine and beverages coolers, a microwave and a full size refrigerator. This home also has tons of storage! The exterior catches the eye with its custom solid mahogony wood arched double entry doors and gas light, 5 arched custom designed mahogany wood garage doors, mahogany shutters, copper cupolas and finials, wrought iron railings, and extensive beautiful landscaping, and cobblestone paver driveway. All the wood floors throughout are 5" wide plank distressed Cherry. The entire home (all 3 stories) has warm, rich, beautiful custom stained oversized poplar hardwood, and 8' tall solid poplar hardwood stained interior doors. You see all the way through to the two story Pella wood windows and French doors viewing the woods and mountain views and beautiful sunsets. The kitchen is huge with an overabundance of custom made Cherry cabinetry, a 10' maple butcher block island with ivory glazed cabinetry, a and Enkebol corbels, granite countertops, and large walk-in pantry. The high end Dacor kitchen appliances include a stainless steel 6 gas burner over stove with a pot filler, warming drawer, 30' dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave.There is a full wall of windows and French doors to enjoy the mountain views and sunsets. There is a magnificent 24' tall stone floor round rotunda separating the private area of the home leading to the private entry foyer of the serene Master suite, which features a fireplace and private screened porch with wrought iron railings.The master bath has a large walk-in shower with dual heads and body sprays, travertine marble countertops, and another fireplace framed in tumbled marble over the powerful whirlpool tub. The his and her walk-in closets have solar tube natural lightening. The home has extreme energy efficiency with environmentally friendly Icynene (the ultimate) foam insulation, Trane 92% high efficient gas furnaces, each with humidifiers and electrostatic air filters, and 14 SEER scroll compressor air-conditioners.The superior construction includes 2x6 exterior framing, and 50 year architectural shingles.For endless hot water, a tankless water heater with continuous circulating water lines runs throughout the home.Call today for a private tour.Minimum 24 hours notice. Please, buyers must be qualified.
- MLS® #1384242
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Handicap Access, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Corinne Nickell
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address118 Sorrento Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet, Radon System, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Price Change History for 118 Sorrento Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1384242)
|Price Reduced||$1,795,000||$99,900 (5.27%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,895,000)||$1,894,900||$100 (0.01%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 12:01pm CST.