Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 S Lawn Drive, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1384337
Home in The Reserve at Lake Keowee Sunset SC
Lake Keowee offers some of the best lake and golf gated communities in the South. Only one offers a true “village” concept for those who also desire a small-town atmosphere and convenience. The Reserve at Lake Keowee was developed on such a concept with “The Great Lawn” being the heart of the community/village. The Great Lawn presides over the beauty of Lake Keowee stretching from the Clubhouse at the elevated end of the lush Great Lawn to the 2 majestic stone pavilions overlooking an amphitheater style gathering place and the marina below. A select few homes line the Great Lawn and enjoy the park like setting as well as amazing convenience. The clubhouse, driving range, market, pool complex, meeting hall and tennis complex are all in walking distance to these homes. The new fitness complex is close enough to walk but for those who prefer, a golf cart is the ultimate transportation to all amenities! Park in the garage upon arrival and don’t start the car again until you leave. The Great Lawn homes were designed by renowned Atlanta architect Keith Summerour to compliment the setting. Summerour’s signature architectural details include arched doorways, inviting porches and zero wasted space. This home has three spacious, very private suites. There is also a bedroom on the main level. The Great Room, Dining and Kitchen are open yet delineated spaces that work as one when gathering with friends and family. At the Great Room end, a wood burning fireplace contributes to the ambience. At the kitchen end an oversized island, wet bar/serving buffet and butler pantry nook make entertaining a pleasure. An inviting wood paneled den at the front of the home spills out onto the front porch via French Doors and offers a comfortable option for watching a game or taking in a movie. At the lake, you tend to want to spend time outside. When seeking privacy, the screened porch complete with stone fireplace is perfect and complimented by an adjoining open deck. Prefer to take in any activity that might be happening on the Great Lawn? The front porch spans the width of the home and can be accessed via two sets of French doors as well as the front door. The bedroom suites are impressive. Spacious and private where overnight guests are spoiled. The master suite spans the front of the home and enjoys a dedicated covered porch with Great Lawn views and accessed via French doors from the bedroom and another set leading out from the expansive bathroom. The second suite on this level spans the rear of the home. These two suites are separated by a wide hall and a convenient laundry room. The third suite is accessed via a private staircase and can be closed off from the rest of the home. Large enough for a king bed plus bunks, it makes a wonderful family suite. The fourth suite is on the main level with access to covered porch via French doors. This room could also be used as an office if desired. Speaking of beds, this home is being sold furnished (see Schedule A for exceptions). Close and move in the same day. Still time to own for the winter holidays when the Great Lawn rivals a scene from Norman Rockwell. Forth of July brings explosions of not only fireworks but activities on The Great Lawn and at the resort style pool. Enjoy year round activities, a strong sense of community and outstanding amenities at a compelling value in this right size, right location home!
- MLS® #1384337
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofWood Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Libby Zorbas
- Listing Office:Kw Luxury Lake Living
- Address120 S Lawn Drive
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 7:46am CST.