Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
570 Lawson Fork Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1384746
Home in None Inman SC
European style 24 acres gated luxury estate designed to accommodate an entrepreneur's family. Located minutes away from I-85 & I-26, this 7000 SF newer construction made from high quality materials features 2 four-car garages (8 total car spaces). You will enter the property through a gated entrance (with intercom & code system) which takes you along a winding driveway to the main entrance of the home where a water fountain welcomes you and your guests. Upon entering the the main level, you will be impressed with the high quality hardwood floors, exposed high beam ceilings and multiple fireplaces, capturing a comfortable entertaining setting adjacent to a gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and high-end appliances. The owner's suite features a fireplace and a luxurious spa-like bath with heated floors, whirlpool tub, and a multi-head walk-in shower. All three of the upper level bedrooms contain their own in-suite baths. Exercise room also contains a private bath. The lower level features an extra large home theater with projection and screen, a private wine cellar, and a walk-in safe. Other features include an intercom system, alarm system, surveillance cameras and equipment. Option to purchase an additional 5 acres with three large heated outbuildings which offer several on-site business or horse farm options is available to purchase for an additional $300,000. Located approx. 30 minutes from Tryon Equestrian Center host of the 2018 World Equestrian Games!
- MLS® #1384746
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity6+
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Riding Area, Generator
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Clark Kent
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address570 Lawson Fork Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 570 Lawson Fork Road, Inman, SC (MLS® #1384746)
|Price Reduced (from $1,550,000)||$1,295,000||$255,000 (16.45%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 6:46am CDT.