Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 S Glassy Mountain Road Lot 2, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1384826
Home in Colonial Manor Landrum SC
4 BED/ 3 BATH HOME!! Features flat panel cabinetry with cabinet crown molding, large walk-in pantry and granite countertops in kitchen. Cathedral ceiling in great room & hardwood floors throughout main living areas. Ceramic tile floors in laundry & all baths. Exterior features side-entry garage and covered porch off dining area. Popular floor plan on large home site!! **$2,500 Builder Incentive when using recommended Lender/Attorney** 1 - 2 - 10 Year Quality Builders Warranty!
- MLS® #1384826
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Stan Mcalister
- Listing Office:Mcalister Realty
- Address104 S Glassy Mountain Road Lot 2
- SubdivisionColonial Manor
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 104 S Glassy Mountain Road Lot 2, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1384826)
|Price Increased||$258,900||$5,000 (1.97%)|
|Price Increased||$253,900||$4,200 (1.68%)|
|Price Increased||$249,700||$700 (0.28%)|
|Price Increased (from $212,900)||$249,000||$36,100 (16.96%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 5:01am CDT.