Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 S Glassy Mountain Road Lot 1, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1384830
Home in Colonial Manor Landrum SC
NEW 3 BED/ 3 BATH HOME being built!! Inviting, open floor plan. Features flat panel cabinetry with cabinet crown molding and granite countertops in kitchen. Cathedral ceiling in great room & hardwood floors throughout main living areas. Ceramic tile floors in laundry & all baths. Exterior features side-entry garage and covered porch off dining area.**$1,500 Builder Incentive if using recommended Lender and Closing Attorney!** 1 - 2 - 10 Year Quality Builders Warranty!
- MLS® #1384830
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Stan Mcalister
- Listing Office:Mcalister Realty
- Address100 S Glassy Mountain Road Lot 1
- SubdivisionColonial Manor
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 100 S Glassy Mountain Road Lot 1, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1384830)
|Price Increased||$208,200||$700 (0.34%)|
|Price Increased||$207,500||$5,000 (2.47%)|
|Price Increased (from $185,700)||$202,500||$16,800 (9.05%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 7:16am CDT.