Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Trimpley Lane Lot 58, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1384977
Home in Coventry Simpsonville SC
Only 5 homes remain, and our Close Out starts NOW! $5,000 Builder Incentive if using recommended Lender and Closing Attorney - Free move in package that includes Side by Side Refrigerator and Window Blinds!New Home located in Simpsonville minutes from Woodruff Rd - Screened porch and deck overlook wooded private backyard - All Bedrooms on Main Level plus a Bonus Room over garage - Hardwood Floors in living areas - Granite Countertops in Kitchen! Quality Builders Warranty 1 - 2 - 10 Year!
- MLS® #1384977
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Stan Mcalister
- Listing Office:Mcalister Realty
- Address112 Trimpley Lane Lot 58
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 112 Trimpley Lane Lot 58, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1384977)
|Price Reduced (from $277,800)||$277,000||$800 (0.29%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 11:01am CDT.