Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Kingsridge Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1385129
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
This All Brick Beauty has it all! You will love the curb appeal with the “rocking chair” front porch and the heavily landscaped yard. This home was originally platted in the fantastic Botany Woods subdivision and maintains that great presence and location. This one level (with basement) traditional, ranch style home has many updates to include central vacuum system, tankless hot water heater, detached 2-car carport and many other unique features. The chef of the family will be very pleased with the fully renovated large eat-in kitchen with granite entertainment island with stainless steel appliances and a custom brick tile backsplash. The custom kitchen cabinetry provides ample storage and comes complete with a Lazy Susan corner cabinet and plenty of extra storage in the island as well. The custom tiled floor enhances this beautiful kitchen which has direct access to your private patio with grilling area and custom Belgard pavers that serpentine their way to to an additional paved entertainment area that then welcomes you to your enormous fenced-in rear yard- perfect for the children and pets at play!!! The master suite has been recently painted and has dual closets with laundry and a full private bathroom with updates. The three additional bedrooms all share a conveniently located fully renovated bathroom with a large walk-in shower with custom floor to ceiling tiles and even a multi jet shower system and a “rain head” as well! From the moment you walk in this home you will notice the upgrades such as 45’ angled tiled foyer floor, beautiful hardwoods, ample light from the many windows, the list goes on and on. This home has both a formal living and dining room but also a wonderful family room with built-in shelving and a handsome brick gas log fireplace. The family room is centrally located off the kitchen and is open to the 10 window sunroom with direct access to rear patios which creates a perfect entertainment flow! Don’t miss the lower level which provides a true home office or guest suite opportunity, a two car garage (currently one), tons of storage, a true walk-in workshop complete with workbench, additional storage and a “dog bath”as well! This really is a great home that has been loved and cared for throughout the years. Come see for yourself today! Brand new HVAC installed May 15th!
- MLS® #1385129
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Jacob Mann
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address102 Kingsridge Drive
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 102 Kingsridge Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1385129)
|Price Reduced||$375,000||$13,000 (3.35%)|
|Price Reduced (from $400,000)||$388,000||$12,000 (3.00%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 8:16am CDT.