Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
609 Innswood Court, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1385385
Home in Turtle Creek Boiling Springs SC
Gorgeous all-brick home in Turtle Creek - open floor plan with designer kitchen containing abundant cabinets, two pantries, granite countertops, stainless steel sink and 5-burner gas cooktop plus breakfast area. Kitchen opens to comfortable media or “keeping” room with fireplace. Front door opens up to formal dining room and extra large living room with attractive, high coffered ceilings. Office/Study room with custom built-ins and large bay windows is to the right of the front door. Half bath for guests on main floor and gleaming hardwoods throughout. Downstairs large master bedroom with beautiful jacuzzi, double vanities, separate shower and toilet, and a wonderful, grand walk-in closet! Upstairs are 3 spacious bedrooms with private full baths in every bedroom! The largest is a bonus room that was remodeled with a new bathroom and closet recently, and can be used as a recreation room. All baths are tiled. Upstairs also include a large walk-in storage room plus additional finished crawl space storage areas in largest bedroom. Serene and private screened-in porch with an outdoor fireplace leads to large, attractive deck on main floor and a smaller deck at lower level. Backyard is quiet and private with lots of natural woods for tranquility. Neighborhood pool, tennis courts and clubhouse. A must-see home!
- MLS® #1385385
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jonathan Steading
- Listing Office:Real Estate Advocates Us
- Address609 Innswood Court
- SubdivisionTurtle Creek
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 609 Innswood Court, Boiling Springs, SC (MLS® #1385385)
|Price Reduced||$419,900||$20,000 (4.55%)|
|Price Reduced (from $449,000)||$439,900||$9,100 (2.03%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:01am CDT.