Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Bivens Street, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1385492
Home in None Pickens SC
What a dollhouse. This home has been remodeled from top to bottom. Located in the heart of Pickens, this 3 bedroom 2 bath is perfect for you. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the home with ceramic tile in the bathrooms and laundry room. The home has been completely repainted in the very popular gray color. Kitchen offers granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Very spacious laundry room off the kitchen. New deck on the back of the home. Some of the upgrades include newer roof, newer vinyl siding, newer heating and air system, windows, electrical and plumbing, flooring and so much more. When you purchase this home, you also purchase the lot beside it making your total property about 0.66 acres. This home has everything you need to make 209 Bivens Street our new address.
- MLS® #1385492
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Suzanne Cook
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address209 Bivens Street
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 209 Bivens Street, Pickens, SC (MLS® #1385492)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $138,900)||$134,900||$4,000 (2.88%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:31am CDT.