Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Monet Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1385507
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
A one level European inspired home, built by prominent local custom builder J. Francis Builders. This welcoming and gracious home boasts intricate and lavish details that are a true delight to behold. Gorgeous double wooden doors open to a spacious great room with views to the city. Beautiful Brazilian cherry floors, inlaid hardwood thresholds define rooms and spaces, custom wood bar graces the great room, tiffany inspired pendants, private office/study with wooden French doors, butler pantry, granite counter tops throughout the house, formal dining with a trayed ceiling, are some of the many exquisite highlights of this home. The gourmet kitchen has a center island, stone window ledge, custom built cabinets, designated double filtered drinking tap, instant hot water tap, steam oven by Miele, split cooktop feature with gas burners on one side and wolf induction cooktop on the other. This kitchen will meet all your needs. Move from the kitchen to the den and relax while gazing out the many windows looking out down the mountain to Greenville. The Master suite is your own private sanctuary with his and her bath areas, separate closets, an aquatic Serenity Air bath and a shower room featuring a 7” glass tile block wall. You simply won’t want to leave. Two guest bedrooms with their own private bath areas. The courtyard entry pulls into 2 double garages with room for 4 cars! This home was made to entertain. Your guests will be wowed with the vaulted Great room that leads to a huge deck. Imagine the smell of barbecue while enjoying the picturesque scenes with your family and close friends. Montebello is a prestigious gated community that offers a generous amenity package. Just a few minutes from the heart of downtown and all the perks that offers.
- MLS® #1385507
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Christine Rettew
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address6 Monet Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 6 Monet Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1385507)
|Price Reduced (from $998,000)||$898,000||$100,000 (10.02%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 3:01pm CDT.