Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
208 Butler Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1385522
Condo/Townhouse in The Commons at Hampton Pinckney Greenville SC
This is IT! 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath condo downtown WITH an attached 2 car garage. All new stainless appliances, lighting and fans, new kitchen granite countertops, freshly painted and new carpet in both bedrooms! Located in the Historic Hampton Pinckney area only a couple of blocks from location of the Future Unity Park. Walk 5 blocks to the center of main street and 1 block to the Main Library, Greenville Theatere and the Children's Museum! Hardwood floors on the main level including the living room with fireplace, dining room and open kitchen and the hallway to the spacious garage. There is a bench in the back entrance for a "drop zone" and convenient pantry cabinets for extra storage. The walk in laundry room off the kitchen allow for even more storage if needed and there is a nice small gated patio off the kitchen for your grill or a dog area. Upstairs the master has a trey ceiling and private bath with dual sink vanity and 2 closet including a large walk in. The 2nd bedroom has its own private bath. Few and far between to find a condo like this with a separate home like feel. See it today!!
- MLS® #1385522
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built2001
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Agent:Bob Morgan
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address208 Butler Avenue
- SubdivisionThe Commons at Hampton Pinckney
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 208 Butler Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1385522)
|Price Increased (from $450,000)||$475,000||$25,000 (5.56%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 11:31pm CDT.