Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Asbury Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1385792
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
Master on main! This urban oasis has the best of both worlds, the low maintenance and ease of condominium living while enjoying the benefits of having privacy and your own outdoor space without monthly regime fees. The open floor plan allows the chef to cook on the gas stove while enjoying friends and family in the living area which boosts a gas fireplace. The master bedroom which is currently being used as a dining room, has French sliding doors that open onto a private deck. Perfect for enjoying morning coffee! Life is simpler with “his” & “her” closets. The master bath has 2 vanities, a linen closet and an oversized shower. The upstairs landing area is perfect for an office space or reading nook. The 2 spacious bedrooms, full bath and multiple closets provides plenty of extra living space. Additional features include 9’ ceilings, hardwood floors and lots of storage. Landscaping was designed by Architect Graham Kimak. Outside storage area was built to house up to 3 bicycles. Enjoy the raised garden beds and herb garden, and the yard has a full sprinkler system and drip line for the flower beds. This home is like “brand new” as sellers lived away for 1½ years. Where else can you walk to Downtown Greenville or be on the Swamp Rabbit Trail in less than 10 minutes, visit the city's multiple parks, and enjoy outdoor living/indoor for under $450,000? See associated documents of floorplan and additional home features.
- MLS® #1385792
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ginger Sherman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address4 Asbury Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 10:46pm CDT.