Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
264 Gin Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1386102
Home in None Easley SC
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, multiple living areas, craft room, playroom, and a private lake. The master bedroom with it’s own bath and walk in closet is on the first floor. Living room has new hardwood floors has a built-in book shelf and a corner fire place with lots of windows. An exposed brick wall in the kitchen with a flat cook-top, double wall ovens and lots of room, also contains a breakfast nook. A craft room along with a large laundry area are also located on the first floor with a formal dining room and formal sitting area. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms with a jack-n-jill style bathroom. The lower level has it’s own entry, can be used for a separate living quarter. It contains a living room, bedroom and bathroom along with a workshop area, and a playroom. Outside you have a porch and screened deck overlooking the private pond! The 45 acre private pond is has a dock. A couple of sheds throughout the property are in place along with the 30 x 70 detached garage/workshop/building!! The building consists of a double bay garage on one end, single bay and workshop area in the middle and office/living area (with kitchen hookups readily available) on the far end.
- MLS® #1386102
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing Agent:Marie Graziano
- Listing Office:Open House Realty, Llc
- Address264 Gin Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 264 Gin Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1386102)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$350,000||$25,000 (6.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$375,000||$25,000 (6.25%)|
|Price Reduced (from $425,000)||$400,000||$25,000 (5.88%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 2:16pm CDT.