Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Appian Circle, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1386389
Home in The Columns @ Roper Mountain Simpsonville SC
Magnificent is an understatement when describing this one of a kind custom craftsmanship and design of this home built in 2016. When you step into the front door, it will take your breathe away. The EXTRAVAGANT foyer creates a first impression infused with an atmosphere of sophistication and refinement. Italian marble floors with STUNNING dual staircase and SPECTACULAR Swarovski crystal chandelier (with motorized lift system) compliments the elegance. The FORMAL Dining Room is to the right with tray ceiling, a wall of wainscoting on one side and custom mural on the other and seats twelve. Private office is located on the left side of the foyer with arched window and decorative textured wall panel. Tray ceiling with ribbon LED chandelier decorate the Great Room with Faux Glaze Fireplace and CUSTOM TEXTURED 3D WALL PANEL. The gourmet kitchen features exotic granite that illuminates and custom hood design with high powered exhaust system. Other highlights include soft close drawers, hammered copper sink, POT FILER, custom spice racks, dual convection ovens, and 6-burner GAS cook top. The hallway exhibits its own wow factor with MULTI COLOR ROPE LIGHTING that adds to the homes character and style. The Master Suite is on the main level with tray ceiling with remote control blinds on the transoms, and provides access to the patio. Luxurious Master Bathroom is memorable to say the least. Relax and unwind in the freestanding contemporary design soaking bathtub. The CUSTOM shower is one of the many features that set this home apart from the rest and includes MULTI RAIN SHOWER HEADS and MULTIPLE BODY JETS and STEAM and is HUGE. A dream walk-in closet that holds all seasons with another lovely chandelier. Central Vac is throughout the house with pan vac in the Master and Kitchen for easy cleaning. The laundry room is ideal and includes custom cabinets with granite counter tops and plenty of space for folding. There are 3 oversized custom laundry cabinets for organizing and pull out iron station, and sink. The second level boasts a spacious loft area with barn door and 3 or 4 additional bedrooms with walk in closets. There are TWO recreational spaces, one space complete with its own closet if a 5th bedroom is needed. The other more of a exercise space/bonus. Other finishes include cherry hardwoods throughout the house and FAUX PAINTING on some walls and ceilings. There is also a second staircase off the kitchen. The HOME THEATER sets the stage with built in speakers for the total surround sound experience with multi color rope lighting and wet bar and accommodates seating for 7 or more. Storage abounds in this home with plenty of closet space and a third level that is unfinished provides even more potential. Patio includes flagstone floor with stacked stone wall and provides separate areas for entertaining. Exterior landscaping lights in the front with circular driveway with brick design makes an amazing first impression. This owner has taken immense pride in this home and it shows. This house is a MUST SEE to appreciate. The Columns at Roper Mountain is a prestigious gated community with beautiful fountains and conveniently located near shops, restaurants, 385, etc. Award Winning Schools: Oakview, Beck, JL Mann.
- MLS® #1386389
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Darlene Sola
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address14 Appian Circle
- SubdivisionThe Columns @ Roper Mountain
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 11:01pm CDT.