Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Clear Creek Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1386691
Home in None Easley SC
Are you wanting a home with close and easy access to downtown Greenville, Easley, and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains? ...With Space for your RV and Boat!? If yes, this must see, gorgeous, tranquil, well-cared-for home is for you! This lovely 3, 000+ sq. ft. custom built home on 1.39 acres located in the rolling hills of the Dacusville community, has a beautiful, open and spacious floor plan. The spacious kitchen features upgraded stainless steel appliances, plenty of solid oak cabinetry, a center island, recessed lighting, porcelain tile floors and ceramic tile backsplash. The large 25x15 living room features new carpet, recess lighting, tray ceiling, cable and surround sound connections. Entertaining family and friends in this home will be a pleasure. Master bedroom with full bath and second bedroom are also on the first floor. The extra wide oak staircase from the foyer leads upstairs to the loft, walk-in attic, and a huge second Master bedroom, which has a sitting area and full bath. Enjoy the large rocking chair front porch or sitting out back on the grand screened-in porch with a view of breath-taking sunrises, sunsets, and full moons. Don't be surprised if you occasionally see a deer, turkey, or rabbit visiting in the back field. Fenced in enormous back yard showcases a beautiful stone patio that leads to the impressively large, low maintenance composite decking. The detached garage has space to tinker (an actual workshop with electricity and organized storage), as well as space to park a third vehicle. The large lot next to the house offers multiple possibilities, ...from building a nice pool area, to building another family home, or anything else you may desire. Additional benefits of this home include crown molding throughout, new front door, walk-in laundry room with new king size washer and dryer, over-sized 2-car garage with workshop and storage space, new picture window in dining room for a great view of outdoors, tilt-in windows for easy cleaning, insulated interior walls for soundproofing, multi-zoned heating and cooling units for energy efficiency, new modern refrigerator, "plus many more perks", all convey with this charming home on a one street cul-de-sac that only houses 7 homes! (Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer are all relatively new and in good working condition. They convey with home in "As Is" condition.)
- MLS® #1386691
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Janet Happy Bradshaw
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address202 Clear Creek Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:46am CDT.