Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
514 Watts Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1386713
Home in Alta Vista Greenville SC
Amazing home in the heart of Alta Vista. Location provides such a great quality of life for families wanting to be close to downtown restaurants and shops, Cleveland Park, Swamp Rabbit Trail, the Peace Center, and Falls Park. This home is perfect for entertaining with an open floor plan that flows through the french doors into the professionally landscaped, fenced back yard with gorgeous outdoor stone patio and fire pit. The master bedroom is on the main floor with an amazing master bath. Lots of natural light streams into this home. Beautiful updated kitchen open to dining area and den. Upstairs offers large bonus room, 3 more bedrooms and 2 full baths. There is a separate guest cottage that can serve as a potential studio, mother-in-law suite, nanny quarters, or even potential rental. The main home is approx 3312 sqft and the guest home is approx 924 sqft. Make an appt to come view this lovely property!
- MLS® #1386713
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Gina Calvin
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address514 Watts Avenue
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
Price Change History for 514 Watts Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1386713)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 11:01pm CDT.