Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Jannison Road, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1386722
Home in Ivywood Boiling Springs SC
This home is absolutely gorgeous and as soon as you walk through the front door it just feels like home. The living room is open and spacious, the kitchen overlooks the living room, and has a breezeway into the dining room which is open to the living room. This home is perfect for any family, and is also perfect for entertaining because everything flows together perfectly. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, hardwood offset cabinetry with crown molding, all stainless steel GE appliances, an elegant tile backsplash, as well as a Bluetooth mp3 unit that plays through the speakers in the ceiling. The formal dining room is large enough to accommodate the big dining room tables, and still have plenty of room. When you enter through the garage door you will find an area where a bench and cubby can be put for your bags, coats, and a even a place to sit down and take off your shoes. There is also a large coat/storage closet , as well as an office/study room that is perfect for anything you can dream of. As you go up the stairs you will find the secondary bedrooms that both have large walk in closets, as well as the walk in laundry room with plenty of storage space on the racks above the washer and dryer. Now for the grand entrance into the master bedroom where you will instantly fall in love with the trey ceilings, his and hers walk in closets, and enough room for all of your furniture and more. The master bath boast a beautiful LVP floor, double vanity, and a beautiful garden tub/ and separate shower that is perfect for relaxing after a long day. This house is one of our best sellers company wide with Mungo Homes. You will fall in love from the moment you walk in the door.
- MLS® #1386722
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Wallace King
- Listing Office:Mungo Homes Properties, Llc
- Address18 Jannison Road
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Other, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Other
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 18 Jannison Road, Boiling Springs, SC (MLS® #1386722)
|Price Reduced (from $215,882)||$212,000||$3,882 (1.80%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 1:33am CST.