Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Algonquin Trail, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1386859
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Gorgeous and meticulously maintained home in the heart of Belhaven Village in Hollingsworth Park. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home built in 2016 features a rocking chair front porch with sunset views, open floor plan, hardwood floors throughout main level, a cozy screened porch, level backyard, a two car side-entry garage and beautiful custom upgrades. As you enter, you’ll find a dining room with wainscoting, a spacious living room with two arched alcoves with cabinetry and granite counters that flank the gas fireplace and an amazing kitchen. The kitchen has granite countertops, ample cabinets, an oversized island with beadboard trim, stainless appliances and a Bosch venting system above the gas range. Just beyond the breakfast area is a separate office or flex space. The spacious second story master bedroom features a tray ceiling, double vanity with granite countertops, a jetted jacuzzi tub, separate tile shower and two separate walk-in closets. Three additional bedrooms, a full bathroom and a walk-in laundry room are upstairs. The main level offers a 5th bedroom and full bathroom – perfect for guests. Additional custom upgrades: professional landscape lighting, crown molding in every single room including all three bathrooms, custom paint (including garage), high-end light fixtures, Nest thermostats on both levels and a Nest carbon dioxide monitoring system in laundry room and plantation shutters (master bath, stairwell and side entry doors.) Upgrades in the garage include shelving/storage and an epoxy painted floor. Fantastic location: a short walk to Legacy Park, Stella’s Southern Bistro and the Verdae YMCA and convenient to the proposed access to Swamp Rabbit Trail, Woodruff Rd and I-85. Lawn maintenance is included in the HOA. Incredible opportunity to own this move-in ready home!
- MLS® #1386859
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- Listing Agent:Andreana Snyder
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address312 Algonquin Trail
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Gas
- HeatingGas Available, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 312 Algonquin Trail, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1386859)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 11:31pm CDT.