Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Watson Road, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1386897
Home in Coker Farm Est Easley SC
4.6 acres in the Wren Community! Close your eyes & imagine the coolness of lush trees that promise relaxing days and nights ahead on the screened porch & open decks. The sounds of a babbling creek and the children playing on the grassy lawn with a wooden bridge and small pond in the background among towering oaks. This 3BR, 2 BA spacious Cedar home blends with its surroundings offering vaulted ceilings in the 17 x 26 Great Room with a stone fireplace and wall of windows overlooking the quaint courtyard. The formal Dining Area has hardwood flooring and views of the beautiful setting & acreage. The brand-new kitchen will seal the deal for every member of the family! Quartz countertops with a serving bar, custom cabinets, tile backsplash, wall pantry, upgraded appliances including a stainless steel refrigerator along with hardwood flooring and an additional wall of cabinets for additional serving areas & storage space. The vaulted Sunroom is so cozy with cedar walls, built in shelving, stone flooring, skylights and pella doors open up to the back deck. The split bedroom plan features a bedroom with access to the back deck, a bedroom with cedar walls & built-in’s and a pocket door leading into the hall bath with a gorgeous furniture sink, tile flooring and Tub/ shower. The Master Bedroom Suite on the opposite side of the home showcases 3 walls of Cedar, another stone fireplace with gas logs, skylights, dual walk-in closets and an incredible spa like master bath. It features tile flooring, Tiled Shower w/seat, vaulted ceiling, dual sinks and an oversized jetted tub with views of the forest from the floor to ceiling window. Solid wood doors, energy efficient Skylights, updated architectural roof & HVAC systems. A 140 ft stone landscaping wall adds to the natural look of this property. An 1800 sq ft cedar storage/workshop is on the property with a separate entrance conveyed As Is. So many possibilities for this space overlooking the lower pond! If you appreciate quality, outdoor living & privacy, you must take a tour inside and walk the grounds. It’s not a drive by folks! Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #1386897
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Water Front, Water View
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address205 Watson Road
- SubdivisionCoker Farm Est
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Woodstove, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Price Change History for 205 Watson Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1386897)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 1:01am CDT.