Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Algonquin Trail, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1387226
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Welcome to 315 Algonquin Trail, located in Belhaven Village at Hollingsworth Park. This spectacular combination of location and luxury is a must-see! You are welcomed by the home's huge front porch, landscaping, and Charleston-style accents. Inside, you will find a functional and comfortable, open floor-plan which boasts 9-foot ceilings, beautiful trim work, transom windows, and rich, hardwood floors. Arched doorways lead you through the formal living and dining rooms into the great room. Its gourmet kitchen will definitely spoil the chef with stainless steel appliances, dual ovens, a gas cooktop with exterior ventilation, soft-close cabinetry, an oversized island, tile backsplash, granite countertops, and a large pantry closet to house all of your special ingredients. Nestled off of the kitchen, is the family room with plenty of space for lounging, big windows, and an adjoining, screened-in porch overlooking trees and perfect for enjoying coffee and cocktails. The dinette area is roomy and can accommodate a family-sized table, while nearby stairs lead to a bonus room and large, walk-in storage room. Upstairs you will find the master retreat, three additional bedrooms, laundry room, and a full bathroom with a dual-sink vanity. The master retreat has a trey ceiling accent, walk-in closet, oversized walk-in shower with dual heads and a bench, and a dual-sink vanity. Belhaven Village offers maintenance-free lawns, tree-lined sidewalks, pocket parks, and planned-access to the Swamp Rabbit Trail and is just a short walk to Legacy Park, Stella's Southern Brasserie, and the Verdae YMCA. Downtown Greenville, golf courses, as well as additional dining, retail, and medical facilities on Woodruff, Laurens, and Haywood Roads are within a 10-minute drive. This move-in ready home has so much to offer in features and community lifestyle. Call today to make an appointment; you’ll be glad you did!
- MLS® #1387226
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Bennie Boykin
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address315 Algonquin Trail
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 315 Algonquin Trail, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1387226)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 11:16pm CDT.