Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Mount Frontenac Way, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1387478
Home in Rock Ridge Easley SC
You will want to call this beautiful home your next address---3 bedroom, 2 bath split bedroom home with open floor plan---hardwoods in living areas, dining & breakfast room. Gas logs in family room & beautiful kitchen! Also has high ceilings, rounded corners, fenced back yard and cul-de-sac street! Don't delay---this one won't be here long!
- MLS® #1387478
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Celia Murphy
- Listing Office:Southern Realtor Associates
- Address112 Mount Frontenac Way
- SubdivisionRock Ridge
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 112 Mount Frontenac Way, Easley, SC (MLS® #1387478)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $203,500)||$199,900||$3,600 (1.77%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 5:16am CDT.