Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Tortuga Lane, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1387606
Home in Turtle Tracts Easley SC
STUNNING COUNTRY CHARM!! Head to Easley, and into the subdivision of Turtle Tracts, and find a true country charmer!! A three bedroom and two bath beauty awaits. Step through the front door and onto gorgeous laminate wood flooring and immediately be immersed in comfort and style. The open floor plan will allure family and gusts to a living room perfect for watching the game, having movie night, good conversation or to curl up with a good book. A ceiling fan and continued laminate flooring provide comfort and style to any festive gathering. The kitchen awaits with solar tube lighting, tiled flooring, bar height eating area, laminate counter tops, white wood cabinetry, and a closet pantry set the stage for amazing culinary performances. Smooth cook top range and preparation space are perfect for cooking ideas and designs to come to life. When those tasty treats or festive feasts are ready to serve, the dining room awaits with updated lighting, decorative molding, and natural light. When the day is done and it is time to retire for the night, the master suite is ready to provide a blissful night's sleep. With lush carpeting, room for oversized furniture, ceiling fan, and decorative molding create the perfect setting for comfort and relaxation. An en suite master bath is perfect to wind down from a long day or prepare for the coming day's adventures. The garden tub, walk in closet, separate shower, and ceramic tile will delight and start the day off right or end it perfectly. Two more bedrooms and additional full bath will delight family and guests and provide comfort and privacy. Head out to the sun room to enjoy morning coffee, a good book, or get lost in meditation. Out back lies a garden oasis. From the 13x16 deck, perfect for a grill, to the paved pathways, relish the amazing spring weather and entertain in style. A true country charmer, schedule a personal showing today!
- MLS® #1387606
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Haro Setian
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address109 Tortuga Lane
- SubdivisionTurtle Tracts
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 109 Tortuga Lane, Easley, SC (MLS® #1387606)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 9:31pm CDT.