Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
512 Echo Circle, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1387712
Home in Twin Brook Easley SC
Very nice newly remodeled ranch home with an in ground pool located right behind JB Owens Park. This home has all the extras; extra molding, dental crown molding and special features you will not find in new construction. This home is remodeled and move in ready. When you walk in you will notice the hardwood floors and large living room with a fireplace. The kitchen has quartz counter tops, smooth top stove, an island and cabinets that look new. The sun room is large and bright and a very relaxing atmosphere to soak up the nature and privacy of the backyard. Outside the sun room is a private patio that leads down to the full size 32x16 in ground pool for much family fun. The pool liner is two years old and the pump is only five years old. There is a cover for the pool to keep the pool clean and the chemical cost down. The backyard is fenced in and behind is wooded land that is owned by Easley City. Comes seewhat this wonderful has to offer.
- MLS® #1387712
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Jon Brock
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address512 Echo Circle
- SubdivisionTwin Brook
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Blown, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 512 Echo Circle, Easley, SC (MLS® #1387712)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 5:46am CDT.