Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
545 Shadow Lane, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1388412
Home in None Lyman SC
As you walk down the meandering sidewalk, the essence of fall will encompass you with the beautiful changing foliage on the trees. Trees that could belong to you and will be there for you to enjoy the changing colors for as long as you call this house your home. As soon as you step foot inside the front door of this custom-built home, you will be wowed by the beautiful views of Lyman Lake from the wall of windows that adorn the Living Room and Dining Room and it hits you…This could be my home where we can create a harvest of memories for years to come! Memories of time with friends as you enjoy college football together on the open concept, main floor. Memories of the entire family (yes, the in-laws too!), gathered in the kitchen and around the dining room table celebrating Thanksgiving after Thanksgiving. Memories of the kids, big and small, tossing the football in the almost 3 acre yard or having pool tournaments in the game room. Memories of cousin sleepovers. Memories of cool, crisp evenings spent around a fire pit roasting marshmallows and making s’mores. Memories of making Christmas cookies with all of the kids and grandkids on the extra, extra large kitchen island. Memories of wrapping up 2019 and bringing in 2020 with your loved ones, because with five bedrooms, there is plenty of room for everyone to stay with you. Memories of cuddling on the wrap-around porch, after everyone has gone home, watching the clear night sky and enjoying every single star……………“Our most treasured heirlooms are the memories of our family………….”When you take time to walk that sidewalk and picture those memories in person, you will see that whether Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer, 545 Shadow Lane has everything you need to create those family heirlooms for years to come.
- MLS® #1388412
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage6600-6799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water View, Wooded
- Listing Agent:April Osborne
- Listing Office:All-star Co. Inc.
- Address545 Shadow Lane
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingPropane Gas
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:01pm CDT.