Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Alister Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1388428
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
In the heart of Greenville, there's a one-of-a-kind residential community called Hollingsworth Park @ Verdae with classic architecture, close-knit neighbors, pedestrian-friendly streetscapes and within walking distance of local businesses and restaurants. 10 Alister exemplifies all that Hollingsworth Park has to offer and more! This charming home with its rocking chair front porch, Charleston style shutters and a side yard patio won't last long. The first and only owners have taken great pride in their home and it shows. The wide foyer leads to the home's guest bathroom and walk-in laundry as well as the home's front dining room with wains coating. The heart of the home is the kitchen and Great Room with a center gas log fireplace with stone surround. The kitchen showcases an island/bar with granite countertops, tiled backsplash and stainless steel appliances as well as a French door pantry. The breakfast area overlooks the side patio and affords plenty of space for dining. This home has two staircases, one leading to a sprawling dedicated bonus room with an enormous storage/seasonal closet which is also plumbed for a third full bathroom. The second staircase leads to the upstairs bedrooms. The master suite features a tray ceiling, a deep walk-in closet, and a well-appointed bathroom with a fully tiled shower, tub and a vanity with granite countertops and double sinks. There are two bedrooms sharing a hall bathroom with ceramic tile flooring and a tub/shower. Oversized two-car garage with utility sink and storage. Don't miss your slice of Americana!
- MLS® #1388428
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Melissa Morrell
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address10 Alister Drive
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 10 Alister Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1388428)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:46am CDT.