Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
809 Hidden Knoll Way, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1388744
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
Living your best Life! Unwind, Relax and Escape to the prestigious Cliffs Valley Community. Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, minutes away from sports and continuing education at Furman University and vibrant communities in Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina, including Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC. Cliffs Valley is the closest Cliffs Community to Greenville. Here you experience all four seasons surrounded by mountain views, popular tourists' attractions, a variety of world renown performing arts as well as easy access to an international airport and first class medical facilities. This Immaculate 4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bath Home brings the outdoors in! Endless custom features include 3 Fireplaces (1 Custom Stone Gas See-Thru between Living Room and Kitchen, 1 Gas in Lower Level Family Room and 1 Wood Burning in Master Bedroom), 2 levels of Gorgeous Gardens each with Patio, Large Outdoor Waterfall Water Feature, Over-Sized 2 Car Garage, Coffered Ceilings in Main Level Family Room, Panoramic View of Mountains from Massive Picture Window in Main Floor Family Room, 44 Large Windows throughout Home producing Scenic Views, Large Capacity Dining Room, Large Whirlpool Tub in Master Bath and Main Guest Bath, Screened-in Porch off Kitchen, and Ample Storage Space in Basement. This is a Home you will truly have to see to believe! Club membership includes access to championship golf courses, wellness center, grand clubhouse, social activities and dining. In addition, various clubs, tennis, hiking, water sport and cycling programs ensure that there is never a dull moment!
- MLS® #1388744
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Dock, Private Roads, Boat Ramp, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Erin Joseph
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address809 Hidden Knoll Way
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 809 Hidden Knoll Way, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1388744)
|Price Reduced||$695,000||$25,000 (3.47%)|
|Price Reduced||$720,000||$20,000 (2.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $775,000)||$740,000||$35,000 (4.52%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:02pm CST.