Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
980 Altamont Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1388884
Home in Paris Mt Greenville SC
980 Altamont Rd. Greenville, SC. 29609 European style all brick with stone accent 4/5 &1/2 Master on main This Paris Mountain home will give you mountain living with city convenience. Nestled half way up the mountain and in Greenville county with no HOA make this a more affordable home not to mention the solar panels, all LED lighting, newer HVAC units with upgraded thermostats. The temperature tends to also be a little cooler with the altitude. Currently set up for Airbnb, it is also income producing with 3 beautiful bedrooms. Privacy doors were added to the foyer for sectioned living and energy efficiency. Grand two story foyer lead to 3 en-suite bedrooms and a large bonus room above the garage. Chefs kitchen is a dream with 48 inch duel fuel Viking range as well as a Viking electric oven and warming drawer. Built in microwave, separate freezer and refrigerator do indeed convey and you’ll never run out of ice with the under counter Scotsman ice maker. Fall in love with the charm and pride of ownership bestowed to this home from 100 year old beams entering to the keeping room from the kitchen to the iron pot rack over the island and more. Details like 8 foot doors and niches make it even more special. Master on the main, 3 large additional bedrooms upstairs, one flex room downstairs. The basement is full of light and a duplicate deck to enjoy the mountain views facing State Park. With a man cave, full bath, art studio, and billiard room this basement gives you plenty of extra room to do what you want. • Attached 3 car garage • Master on main • Chef’s kitchen • Mountain views with 2 oversized decks • 5 fireplaces, 1 double sided ventless, 2 gas and 1 wood burning • No HOA • Extra large bedrooms • Laundry upstairs and main level. • Brazilian cherry floors main level staircase and upper hall. • Oak flooring in the full finished basement.
- MLS® #1388884
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address980 Altamont Road
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Double Sided/See Through
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 3:16pm CDT.