Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 W Caledonia Court, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1388936
Home in Woodfin Ridge Inman SC
Gorgeous WATERFRONT home located in Woodfin Ridge Golf Community. Over 4000 heated sqft feet in this 5 bedroom 4 full bathroom one half bath home! This beautiful waterfront all brick home sits on six tenths of an acre in a cul-de-sac! Entering in through the front door you are greeted with 9ft ceiling. Very open & spacious! Main level of home features large great-room with stunning fireplace w built in seating. Floor to ceiling windows allow sunshine to beam in on those beautiful days! Kitchen is open to great-room and dining area. Built in bar creates more seating for family & friends. Granite counter tops,stainless steel appliances,abundance of cabinets and pantry...Chefs Dream!! Formal dining room for those holidays celebrations! Large office on main could also be used as 6th bedroom. Upper level of home features 3 secondary bedrooms...all with large closets. Master bedroom is very large in size. Easily accommodate king size furniture. Area for an office, nursery or a great place to relax and read a book! Master suite is spa like with jetted tub, separate shower, duel sinks, water closet & lots of space! Lower level of home has a lot to offer. This area could easily be a mother-in-law suite or teenage hangout. Complete with sink, built in cabinets,microwave,small refrigerator, full-bath,private bedroom, recreation room that leads out to large deck! Floor to ceiling windows to view the lake! The basement level of this home could be finished to add more living area. Another bath could be added along with an additional bedroom. This level leads out to a covered screened porch that look at Lake Bowen. Walkway leads you down to the dock for easy living on the Lake! Three car garage with storage. This home has extra perks all the way through it. Its a must see! Interior has been freshly painted! Great place to enjoy golf and boating!! Greenville within 30 minutes. Asheville NC within 50 minutes.
- MLS® #1388936
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Lake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Dock
- Listing Agent:Traci Brock
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Associates
- Address316 W Caledonia Court
- SubdivisionWoodfin Ridge
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 316 W Caledonia Court, Inman, SC (MLS® #1388936)
|Price Reduced (from $639,900)||$599,900||$40,000 (6.25%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 9:16pm CDT.